Karma is a cycle of cause and effect. It is a spiritual belief that doing good deeds will bring good karma, and bad behavior will bring bad karma.
The principle of karma began in India with Hinduism and Buddhism. People believe the consequence of an action is related to karma.
Good karma is also called positive karma. This type of karma is earned by being kind to people, generous, and doing good deeds.
Bad karma is associated with negative karma. It results when a person has bad intentions, says hurtful words, is stingy, etc.
Karma In Bitlife
Bitlife – life simulator also incorporates karma into the game. Karma in Bitlife is a hidden stat that you can view in two ways;
When a character dies
On some occasions, when you meditate
The concept of karma is the same in Bitlife, where your good deeds will bring about good karma and vice versa. With God Mode, you can customize your character’s karma. Many actions in Bitlife increase and decrease karma.
How To Increase Karma
You can increase karma by performing activities that are considered good, such as;
- Complimenting people
- Avoiding fights
- Saving someone in danger
- Gifting your loved ones
- Apologizing to people
- Engaging in mind and body activities
- Calling the police when you see someone committing a crime
- Donating to charity
- Serving in the military
- Giving money
- Helping friends, etc.
How To Decrease Karma
- Arguing with people
- Insulting people
- Assaulting people
- Skipping funerals
- Engaging in criminal activities
- Going to prison
- Ignoring people that need help
- Cheating on your partner
- Transferring STDs
- Taking drugs and generally, things that are considered terrible in real life.
With low karma, your character may not live long and may get diagnosed with a deadly disease.
Benefits Of High Karma
- Having good karma will help your character live long. Some achievements require your character to reach a certain age, like octogenarian, nonagenarian, centenarian, supercentenarian, and mega centenarian. High karma will help you complete the achievement
- Having high luck with diseases. Your character with high karma will rarely get deadly diseases. If this happens, you will get cured by the doctor without spending a fortune.
- You have a high chance of winning the lottery with high
- Good things will happen to you. With good karma, you may get lucky at some activities, like getting a promotion.
- With high karma, you can get away with performing criminal activities. Although, engaging in any crime will lower your karma.
Karma in Bitlife means the same as karma in real life. The concept of karma originated in India.
Doing good deeds will give you positive karma, and in the future, you may get rewarded for being good.
In real life, you cannot measure karma, but in Bitlife, there is an opportunity to view your character’s karma when you meditate.
Bitlife is a game that allows players to escape from the real world and live how they want. You can still have fun while playing Bitlife without paying attention to your karma.