In the mind & body tab, there is an option to practice martial arts. The different types are jiu-jitsu, judo, karate, taekwondo, and Kung fu. Practising martial art improves happiness, health and athleticism. When you start taking lessons, you will earn different belts.
After mastering one, you will get the top belt and learn a new move. You can use this move when attacking someone in Bitlife. It is helpful to learn martial art moves because you can use them to fight your bullies. However, they are dangerous and may kill the person. You can also go to jail if you get caught. Regardless of the consequence, it is beneficial to master martial arts. This article will guide you in achieving the top belt.
How To Start Taking Martial Art Lessons
When you start a new life, keep ageing till you are eight. If you have godmode, you can adjust your parent’s generosity. This stat will determine whether they will let you take lessons. Without godmode, don’t take voice or instrument lessons. If you are already taking a course, your parents will not allow you to take martial art if they have low generosity.
There is no age limit to taking these lessons. However, after age 18, you will pay a fee each time you attend a class. Thus, you must have enough money after this age.
To begin, select the one you want and ask your parents. If they agree, you will get the option to start a course. You will earn the white belt after taking your first class. This belt applies to all martial arts. If you don’t get a belt, age up a few years, then try again.
Mastering martial art
After earning your first belt, you can keep taking courses until you get the top one. Once you take your second lesson, you will learn a new move.
You will get another one after completing the last course. When you select a martial art, you will get a pop-up of your current belt. The various belts and moves for each martial arts are;
- Jiu-Jitsu: the first belt is white, the second is blue with the grapple move, the third is purple, the fourth is brown, the fifth is black, and the last is red with the spinning back kick.
- Judo: the first is white, the second is yellow with the fist strike, the third is orange, the fourth is green, the fifth is brown, the sixth is black, and the last one is red with the side kick.
- Karate: the first belt is white, the second is yellow with the karate chop move, the third is orange, the fourth is purple, the fifth is blue, the sixth is green, the seventh is brown, the eighth is black, and the last one is red with the karate kick.
- Kung Fu: the first one is white, the second is yellow with the tiger claw strike, the third is green, the fourth is purple, the fifth is orange, the sixth is blue, the seventh is brown, the eighth is red, and the last belt is black with the butterfly kick.
- Taekwondo: the first belt is white, the second is yellow with the eagle strike, the third is orange, the fourth is green, the fifth is purple, the sixth is blue, the seventh is brown, the eighth is red, and the last one is black with the double roundhouse kick.