Bitlife – life simulator brings realism into the game with features such as miscarriages, diseases, divorce, and arranged marriage. After age 18, your mother may try to arrange a marriage for you. If you agree to marry the person, you will unlock the wedding planner’s achievement. Not all countries practice this culture. To have an arranged marriage, you must live in a country that practices this in real life. This guide will walk you through the process of getting an arranged marriage.
Countries That Support Arranged Marriage
Some of the countries where you may get arranged marriage in Bitlife include;
- DR Congo
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
The religiousness stat of your mother determines whether they will try to arrange a marriage for you. With god mode, you can adjust this slider from 0-100%. If this stat is high, your mother will likely set up an arranged marriage when you are older. Without god mode, you can keep creating new lives till you get parents with high religiousness.
Starting A New Life
After creating your character in the country of your choice, live your life normally. You can join extracurricular activities in high school, go to university, have a boyfriend or girlfriend, etc. However, don’t get married before the age of 30. You have to stay unmarried to get this pop-up.
Arranged marriages usually occur around the age of 27. Your mother can arrange a wedding even if you are dating someone or engaged.
The arranged marriage pop-up will include the name, age, occupation, looks, smarts, money, and craziness of the person your mother is trying to set up with you. You may agree or refuse to marry them. If your mother has high craziness stat, she might insist you marry the person. Refusing again will cause her to demand you get married.
Rejecting them will cause your relationship stat with your mother to decrease drastically.
When you agree to the marriage, you will get the wedding planner achievement. This arrangement does not involve a prenuptial agreement, which means if a divorce happens, you may lose assets to your partner. The relationship bar with your partner will be low.
You can improve this stat by;
- Compliment: the boost on the relationship bar depends on whether they appreciate your compliment.
- Conversation: when you have a conversation, the agreement bar will determine the level of increase of this stat.
- Gift: you can also purchase gifts for your partner. Gifting a Bitlife hoodie or bitizenship gives a massive boost to this stat.
- Make love: the stat increase depends on their enjoyment. You or your partner can also get pregnant from making love.
- Movie theatre: you can take your partner to the theatre. The enjoyment bar also determines the increase in relationship stat.
- Spend time: you can take your partner to perform different activities, like fishing, stargazing, bowling, yodeling, etc. The game randomly selects the one you will perform with them.
The wedding planner is one of the achievements to earn in Bitlife. To get an arranged marriage, you must live in a country that practices this culture and stay unmarried till your mother try to arrange a marriage for you.