Unfortunately, there are no working codes for True Piece right now; the previous codes which are expired are listed below:-
- There are currently no working codes.
Roblox True Piece Codes (Expired):-
- 100KMEMS—Claim for 3 Perk Spins, 30 Gems, and 1 Hour Boost Drop
- 10MILLVISITS—Claim for 3 Perk Spins, 1 Race Spin, and 30 Gems
- GIMMIEFRUIT—Claim for 30 Gems
- SORRYFORSHUTDOWNS—Claim for 5 Perk Spins
- PERKSHOWNOW—Claim for 5 Perk Spins
- FREESPINS—Claim for 5 Perk Spins
- TRUEPIECEISHERE—Claim for 5 Perk Spins, 2 Race Spins, 1 Hour XP Boost, 10 Minute Drop Boost, and 100 Gems
- WELOVECODES—Claim for 1 Race Spin and 30 Gems
- 5KTRUELIKES—Claim for 5 Perk Spins, XP Boost, and 30 Gems
- 2KTRUELIKES—Claim for 30 Gems and XP Boost
- 1KTRUELIKES—Claim for 30 Gems and 2x Drop Boost
True Piece is an open-world action game, and if the title wasn’t obvious, it is based on the immensely popular One Piece anime.
The combat in the game is very well designed; players can even stun and knock back enemies with a combo of the basic attacks, in most of the other games are very bland. NPCs can block too, which adds another layer to the gameplay mechanics.
The players get to assign ten skills in their skill loadout and five weapon slots to add their weapons too; this allows them to switch quickly between weapons in combat. The five weapon slots are- Primary weapon, Primary weapon 2, Primary weapon 3, Secondary weapon, and Secondary weapon 2. The player additionally gets two accessory slots. Gems and Beli are the two currencies in-game.
There are six types of skills: Combat skills, Weapon skills, Race Skills, Demon Fruit Skills, Six Style mastery, and Haki mastery.
They can obtain combat skills by buying them with Beli; they have certain stat pre-requisites. Race skills are race-dependent skills; some require race quests to be completed. The Siz Styles mastery skills are obtained by doing quests. Weapon skills are categorized based on the weapon types. The number of moves for Demon Fruit skills depends on the Demon fruit. Haki is unlocked from the trainers around the map.
There are five stats in which the player can invest: Strength, Vitality, Melee weapon damage, Ranged weapon damage, and Energy. Stat points are obtained from leveling up.
Benefits Of True Piece Codes
The codes in True Piece can create a massive impact on the player’s gameplay experience. These codes give the player Perk Spins, Race Spins, Gems, Exp, and Drop boosts. The Perk and Race spins allow the player to spin for a different Perk and Race; these can be quite helpful, and if the player is lucky enough, they might even get the best perk and/or race for their build.
How To Redeem True Piece Codes?
Code redemption is easy in True Piece, given that the player follows the instructions below to the dot.
To redeem the codes in True Piece, follow the steps below:-
- Log into your Roblox account and start the True Piece
- Wait for your character to load and looks for a Gear icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- To bring up the settings menu, click on the Gear icon.
- Click on ENTER CODE HEREand enter your code.
- After typing it click on the ENTER button right below it.
- If the code was redeemed successfully, then a redemption message will be shown.
Follow @truedamagegames on Twitter for the latest game updates and new codes.