ROBLOX

Roblox One Punch Reborn Codes (September 2022)

One-Punch Reborn is an anime-themed Roblox game based on the popular One Punch Man anime. The player is provided a tutorial to familiarize them with the game. The game is set in Tokyo; the players spawn in the spawn area where they can join a game. And the tutorial gets stuck on the second slide.

The player can skip the tutorial if it gets stuck. Then they will receive the Daily reward, which can be obtained every twenty-four hours. Yen is the currency used in the game. The player starts without a class, but they get a free spin with which they can roll for a random class.

SOURCE: Bloxy Village

The player can buy a spin with Robux or with 50k Yen. When they spin for a class, they have a 94.99 percent chance of getting a common class, a 5 percent chance of getting a legendary class, and a very low 0.01 percent chance of getting a mythical class.

Defeating opponents and completing quests gives the player exp. The player can level up by gaining exp. Leveling up gives the player stat points; these points can be invested in either Strength or Health. The player can find NPCs around the map which give quests; upon completion of the quest, the player is rewarded with yen and exp.

All classes have three abilities; these can be unlocked after the player reaches a level of 10, 20, and 50, respectively. Once the player hits these levels, the abilities will be unlocked for all classes.

Benefits Of One Punch Reborn Codes

The codes in One Punch Reborn can get the player free spins, yen, boosts, and even stat points. These spins are very helpful as they allow the player to try their hand at getting a legendary or mythical class.

Listed below are the One Punch Reborn codes that are currently active: –

Code Reward Status Release
NIDOXS_IS_GENEROUS 25 Stat Pointsworking09/17/2022
BOOSTER_TIME XP and Yen boostworking09/17/2022
MEGA_SPINS 40 spinsworking09/17/2022
HAPPY_NEW_YEARS 412,021 Yenworking09/17/2022
1MILV!S!TS20 spinsworking09/17/2022
19THOUSANDFAVS 25 spinsworking09/17/2022
500KVISITS +10 minute 2x XP and Yen boostworking09/17/2022
9000FAVS 10 spinsworking09/17/2022
MAGMAWOO 15 spinsworking09/17/2022
670KVISITS +10 minute 2x XP and Yen boostworking09/17/2022
ineeda3rdboost +15 minute 2x XP and Yen boostworking09/17/2022
ineeda2ndboost +15 2x XP and Yen boostworking09/17/2022
testmyluck 15 spinsworking09/17/2022
kickstarter +20 minute 2x XP and Yen boostworking09/17/2022
freespinsforme 6 spinsworking09/17/2022
ineedaboost +10 minute 2x XP and Yen boostworking09/17/2022
ineedsomestatpointsbro +10 stat pointsworking09/17/2022

How To Redeem One Punch Reborn Codes?

The code redemption process in One Punch Reborn is a slightly tricky business. The codes cannot be directly redeemed; before they can be redeemed, the player has to join the One Punch Reborn game group. Once they have joined it, they can follow the steps below.

SOURCE: Bloxy Village

Steps to redeem the codes in One Punch Reborn are listed below: – 

  • Log into your Roblox account and start the One Punch Reborn game.
  • Look for the CODES icon with a Twitter logo at the bottom left of your screen.
  • Click on the CODES icon, and a code interface should pop up.
  • Click on ENTER CODE & enter your code.
  • Now click the green CONFIRM button right below it. A message would be displayed confirming the code redemption if the redemption was successful.

SOURCE: Bloxy Village

For the newest game updates and codes, the player can join the discord server of the game.