Roblox East Brickton is a roleplay simulator in which the players can create and customize their own character and also control their own destiny. East Brickton’s setting was influenced by Buffalo, a city in upstate New York. After creating their character, players are required to always play according to that character’s role.
The game has violent elements, giving players the option to rob banks, wreck havoc, start a shootout with other players on the server & start a business selling illegal drugs. Players can become officers and battle crime by joining the East Brickton Police Department.
Roblox East Brickton Controls
- Controls – Description
- WASD – Move around
- Shift – Hold Shift
- Space – Jump
- 1, 2, 3… – Equip/Unequip Item
- Backspace – Drop Item
- Left Mouse Click – Use Item
- (Button to the left of 1) – Open/Close Backpack
- Mouse Scroll Wheel – Zoom In/Out
- / – Chat
Roblox East Brickton Tips and Rules:
Rules of engagement:
Only attacks with a roleplay motivation are permitted between players. Disagreements, gang reprisals, or other in-game disputes are a few possible explanations. The /me command, which announces that you are about to engage in combat, must be used to begin every fight. The opponent player does not need to use the command if fighting has already begun.
Rules Of Robberies:
Each day in-game, a player may only steal from them once. Robbing sprees, such as robbing gas station employees, result in immediate bans.
Any player that is robbed must accede to the robber’s demands and act out Gun Fear in line with them. Players are not permitted to steal stuff from the safe or trunks of other players. Players are prohibited from intimidating another player into using an ATM by holding them at gunpoint.
The maximum theft is $300. After a successful robbery, a player cannot be killed.
Some of the safe zones in Roblox East Brickton are listed below;
- Police Station
- Any Workplace for Jobs
The player must use the /me command to indicate their intended location before drawing any kind of weapon.
Players of Roblox East Brickton should study and memorize the following terminology. It is possible to receive a permanent ban from East Brickton for not understanding these common roleplay words across numerous games.
- Random Killing (RK) – Killing another player randomly without any reason of little reason,
- Random Brawling (RB) – Randomly punching another player for no reason or starting a fight for no reason.
- Car Hopping – Jumping into another player’s car without any reason.
- Power Gaming (PG) – Roleplaying unrealistic actions
- Meta Gaming (MG) – Acting not like the character
- Fail Gun Fear – Ignoring a player when they have pulled a weapon on you
- Fail Cop Fear – Ignoring police authority
- Gun Begging –
- Randomly approaching a player and asking them for a weapon
- Admin Interaction – Ignoring an admin or harassing an admin in the game.
- Ban Evading – Running away from an Admin.
Follow all the tips and controls mentioned above in a proper way to have a better playing experience on Roblox East Brickton. Have fun at East Brickton!