Listed below are the Roanoke codes that used to work before: –
Roanoke Codes (Expired): –
These Roanoke codes no longer work.
- MILESTONE – Redeem code for $100,000 cash!
- GOBBLE – Redeem code for $300,000 cash!
- 250K – Redeem code for $150,000 Cash
- CITYLIFE – Redeem code for $100,000 cash!
- 200K – Redeem code for $200,000 cash!
- EASTERBUNNY – Redeem code for $100,000 cash!
- SPRINGBREAK – Redeem code for free cash!
Roanoke is a Roblox game focused on roleplay and modeled on the real city of Roanoke, i.e., located in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Southwest Virginia. The player starts with some cash outside a dealership. They get $18,500 cash to start with and spawn as a citizen.
There are various jobs in the game that can be joined freely; the citizen is one of them. The player can select jobs in the job menu; the jobs accessible to them are Bangles Chicken, Bart’s Auto garage, Bexxon Gas, Criminal, DunkinBucks, Home Trust Bank, Manual Zone, McKebab, Reldioras Workshop, Roanoke Driver, Roanoke Emergency service, Roanoke Fire Department, Roanoke Police, Shez Gas Station, Taco Hell, and VDOT.
The player can buy their first car at the car dealership. They get to pick from these categories, Coupes, Hatches, Minivans, SUVs, Sedans, Trucks, Bikes, and Misc. All in all, it has more than 350 cars to choose from and in a varying price range. Many of the iconic cars are replicated as is, with just slight name changes. The game also has heavy vehicles like buses, a variety of trailers, and emergency vehicles. Most of the Vehicles can be bought with cash, but quite a few require game passes to be able to acquire them.
Once a vehicle is purchased, it can be found in the vehicle tab; from there, the player can either spawn or sell it. Clicking spawn will spawn the vehicle right in front of the player. Then they can get inside it and drive around the city. The driving part is well done, as there is an engine start and stop button, controls for gear shifting, and clutch, among others.
Benefits Of Roanoke Codes
Unfortunately, there are no active codes for Roblox Roanoke at the moment. A few of the codes that used to work are listed below.
How To Redeem Roanoke Codes?
As long as the player follows the steps listed below, the code redemption process in Roanoke should be a piece of cake.
Steps to redeem the codes in Roanoke are listed below: –
- Log into your Roblox account and start the Roanoke game.
- Search for the Shop icon at the bottom left of your screen.
- Click on the Shop icon, and the shop menu should open up.
- There, find and click on the Codes tab and enter your code in the space provided.
- Now click the white Redeem button right below it. A message would be displayed confirming the code redemption if the redemption was successful.
For the newest game updates and codes, follow the Twitter account of the game developer- @srebrenikk