Roblox is the virtual world where you can play, create & take on any identity you can think of. Join the millions of people already playing and explore the countless immersive worlds that a worldwide community has built.
Microsoft has reinstated the free Robux promotion thanks to a new Microsoft Rewards program. Players can now redeem 100, 200, 400, 800, or 1,000 Robux Digital Codes by
accumulating enough Microsoft Rewards points.
You must enroll in Microsoft Rewards, a free program from Microsoft, in order to receive free Robux in Roblox. You can earn five points for each Bing.com search, in addition to the many other things listed below. As you gather points, you can use them to purchase exclusive deals on Windows 10 and online at the Microsoft Store. Microsoft offers a variety of free gift cards for popular retailers, including Dunkin’ Donuts, Starbucks, Hulu, Taco Bell, etc.
Some of these benefits include:-
- Roblox Digital Codes.
- Xbox Cards: Xbox Live, Game Pass.
- Several gift cards towards your favorite stores.
How To Get Robux In Roblox For Free In Microsoft Rewards?
Steps to achieve:-
- Join the Microsoft Rewards program.
- To gain points, complete Microsoft Rewards activities.
- Once you have accumulated enough Microsoft Rewards points, proceed to the Redeem page.
- A minimum of 1,500, 3000, 6,000, 12,000, or 15,000 Microsoft Rewards points must have been accrued.
- Decide how many Robux you want to redeem.
- When ready, confirm the order.
- You’ll receive an email with your Robux eGift Card.
- Visit Roblox Card Redeem.
- Complete the Verification by entering the PIN that was sent to you in your email.
- Your free Robux will become visible in the top-right corner of the Roblox client.
Note: Microsoft only makes this Roblox promotion available to gamers in the US.
You are no longer required to join Microsoft for the first time. Redeeming Roblox Digital Codes will still be possible for those with active Microsoft accounts.
Roblox Digital Codes Price
- 1,500 points = 100 Robux
- 3,000 points = 200 Robux
- 6,000 points = 400 Robux
- 12,000 points = 800 Robux
- 16,000 points = 1,000 Robux
These alternatives cost a lot of points, but the reward appears to be well worth it.
Every Microsoft Rewards Rewards Method
Here is a list of every method for earning points in Microsoft Rewards:-
- Complete the daily assignments.
- Complete each of the tasks listed under “More activities.”
- complete punch cards and missions.
- For each Bing.com search you conduct, you’ll receive five points.
- Ensure that the right Microsoft account is the one you are using to log in.
- If you work to finish these tasks each day to get your free Robux, it should not take too long.
So, now you know how to use a Microsoft gift card on the Roblox app and redeem it for fun. If you work to finish these tasks each day to get your free Robux, it should not take too long.